Why you don’t need to spend a fortune on a custom-made website

Custom-made websites for small businesses

Small business doesn’t have to mean small impact, particularly online. And while the sky can sometimes be the limit (price wise), there’s plenty of value to be found from an affordable custom-website solution that’s tailor-made for a small business, just like yours.

We take a look at why a unique website is a necessity for any small business, and why it’s money well spent.

Agera Advisors One-page Custom WordPress Website

Your business is unique, so your website should be too

As a small business ourselves, we understand that marketing budgets can be wafer thin. Which is why a cheaper off-the-rack website option such as Wix or Squarespace might seem appealing. These DIY options can also be quite time consuming to create, if you’re not tech savvy. Which can drag you away from the things you do best i.e. run your business. It’s important to consider these three things:

  • Your website is the digital face of your business – so you need to put your best foot forward.
  • Your business is unique – so why would you have the same website as thousands of other businesses?
  • Do you have time to waste messing around with putting a website together yourself, or are your skills best served elsewhere?

At Small Business Bundles, we provide both a value-packed custom website solution and an in-house designed template option. These are perfect for small business owners looking for a website that’s different and high-quality.

Alvaro Architects Custom Multi-page WordPress Website

Small businesses are missing out online

Currently, only 64% of small businesses worldwide have a website. This leaves 36% of small businesses who are still relying on brick-and-mortar stores or word of mouth alone to keep their business running. If you’re reading this article, chances are you’re part of the 36% who isn’t taking advantage of online customer engagement and business growth.

Hawkes & Crown Custom Multi-page WordPress Website

All websites need a regular refresh

Once you create a website it’s fine forever, right? Wrong! All websites need an update from time to time. If your website isn’t updated to ensure that it’s interactive, has a responsive design (i.e. mobile-friendly), or isn’t SEO optimised, you could be missing out on reaching customers. Maybe you invested in an expensive small business website in the past, but as your business has grown, your website no longer best reflects your brand.

This is why you need to have the latest designs; a new custom-website can help your business succeed, without costing you a fortune.

All About Business Small Business Bundles Signature One-page WordPress Template Website

Experts writers are here to help

Affordable custom-website builders can also call on other experts to make your website even more successful. Working with copywriters will ensure your website copy is direct, comprehensible and SEO optimised – all things that translate to more clicks and more customers for your business.

Art of Gelato Small Business Bundles Signature One-page WordPress Template Website

Your site will be regularly updated

There’s nothing worse than being saddled with a website that needs regular expert updating. The more expensive web builders will often saddle you a complex product that needs regular input to run correctly.

A more affordable service will usually run off an inexpensive and user-friendly platform like WordPress. These platforms are much easier for the regular user to update and manage. Many reputable and affordable website designers will be able to provide you with enough information and know-how so you can maintain the site yourself.

Eva Outdoors Small Business Bundles Signature Multi-page WordPress Template Website

The proof is in the pudding

When looking for the perfect small business website designer, words only go so far. Which is why any designer worth their salt will be more than happy to stand by their work. Here at Small Business Bundles we take great pride in what we do, and are more than happy to showcase our work.

Some of our custom-built website success stories:

A few of our in-house template-based winners:

Find an affordable custom-website builder

Ready to take your small business online, but unsure where to start? Contacting the team at Small Business Bundles could be your first step to securing your inexpensive small business website!

We offer value-packed website development solutions to help represent your business in the best possible way. And we use our strategic insights to make sure you have a great looking website that’s built for long-term success, just like your company. Find out more about our services today and see how we can help you get to the next level of online success.